Areas of granular paint particles adhering to, or partially absorbed in the surface of the film.
Spray dust deposited on the surface. This results from:
- Poor masking.
- Paint from a subsequent application settling on the surface.
- Compressed air pressure too high.
- Inadequate extraction or ventilation.
- Mask carefully and completely, ensure that the edges of masking tape are thoroughly sealed.
- Protect adjacent surfaces from spray dust.
- Set compressed air pressure as low as possible, consistent with proper atomisation.
- Use a spray booth, and ensure correct air circulation and extraction.
Rub down with abrasive compound and polish.